Launching Buy Me a Coffee Page!

 




This Post is about some blog news...

There comes a time in every blog's life where you must decide, will you or will you not have ads on your blog.  I have made the decision to not have ads on my website. There are a few reasons but first and foremost around them is that ads intrude user experience.  Instead of ads I have decided to launch a Buy Me a Coffee page, here is the link: www.buymeacoffee.com/BenTechCode.  

 

You will be able to donate $3 and "Buy Me a Coffee" with those $3.  I need to raise money to buy some more camera gear and get materials to upgrade the studio. Those are my goals and I hope this page can help me reach them.  There will be new posts to the page as soon as I can make them.

 

You can Buy Me a Coffee by activating the widget located on the bottom right of the home page and in the sidebar.



Thank you so much for your time and support!

Best, BenTechCoder


Comments

Popular Posts